I must remember not to leave my Blogary until the evening, I just can't be arsed to write it. My brain is saying "leave that **** alone" but I've already missed one day, admittedly on purpose to see how I'd feel not writing this blog (bit poopy), so I must endeavour to write earlier.
Anyhoozles, I got to thinking about things I've done in the past but never admitted was me...
1. I shaved my Barbies head and not the friend I blamed it on.
2. It was me that 'passed wind' in the cereal aisle and not the guy I looked at in disgust when a couple were twitching their noses at the nasty niff.
3. The tender age of 15 I found a purse and never handed it in. I then lost my purse a week later. Karma I love you.
4. It 'twas I that had the smelly cabbage trainers on the bus and not the sports guy coming home from the gym.
5. I found the exam too hard and cheated by having some answers up my sleeve.
Maybe I'll write some more later but that was difficult!!!
So instead I'll leave a photo of the new wall going up in the studio :)